Young Friends Conference Registration
“If you wanna say Bye-o (to the seniors), sign up by cinco de mayo.”
We are so stoked to see you in person! This information will be updated as needed. For more information go to the YF run website here.
This con requires a few extra things than "normal" because Grad Con Planners have taken risk management seriously. (I'm so proud of them!) And there is a registration deadline so that logistics can be reasonably managed.
- You need to register using this form(the usual). There are additional questions to help with logistics.
- You need to make sure your med form is on file and up to date. Check with Sunshine at email@example.com if you're not sure it's up to date.
- You need to sign the covid waiver here. This link will open it in a new window or tab depending on your browser settings.
- You will need to be tested and bring your negative results with you to con. This test needs to take place on or after May 10th. You may take a screenshot of your results and send them to Sunshine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your name, the test date, and the result are included in the image.
- YF is strongly encouraging that folks quarantine after testing until con if possible.
What to know about this con and what to bring:
- This con has a cap of 30 Young Friends
- The deadline to register is 5pm on Wednesday, May 5th
- Registration has closed
- You need to be tested on or after May 10th and bring your negative results with you to con. If you get your results back before con, you can send them to email@example.com.
- You need to bring your own tent and sleeping supplies. If you don't have a tent, don't worry. We will make sure you're covered.
- You need to bring your own lunch on Saturday.
Grad Con Schedule
|10:00am-11:00am||NBC Arrives||NBC will be pre-cleaning and setting up(NBC should arrive by 10:45am)|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Everyone else arrives!||This will be time to sign in, set up your tents, and eat your packed lunch that you bring!|
|12:00pm-12:45pm||Lunch time||Time to eat, finish setting up, and a buffer for late arrivals to set up.|
|12:45pm||Welcome to con!||We will meet at the fire circle to go over covid specific rules and expectations for the conference. Color groups will decide where they want to meet. Committees meeting later will announce themselves. Agenda setting will announce where they're meeting after committees. This will all be written down.|
|1:00pm-1:30pm||Color Groups||Rose, Thorn, Bud time + games!|
|1:30pm-2:00pm||Committee Time||Calendar, Nominating, Handbook, and more will meet. Agenda setting for NBC will happen after committees are done.|
|2:00pm-4:00pm||Nap/Chill Time||Do what you will. Senior pages will be available. And NBC will clean the bathrooms.|
|5:45pm-6:30pm||Free Time||Do what you will. Senior pages will be available. Dinner Prep starts. NBC cleans the bathrooms.|
|6:30pm-7:30pm||Dinner!||Time to eat.|
|7:30pm-Evening||Senior Circle||We'll be around the campfire. We will have a hybrid set up so folks who can't come to all of con can still be a part of it. Email Sunshine at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the zoom link.|
|After Senior Circle Ends-10:00pm||Free Time||Do what you will. Senior pages will be available. NBC cleans the bathrooms./td>|
|10:00pm-12:00am||Movie Night!||We will have a projector set up outside.|
|12:00am-Sleep||Free Time||Hang out outside or head to bed. Senior pages will be available. NBC cleans up again.|
|9:00am-10:00am||Wake Up With Shakira!||This time is a placeholder and the actual time will be decided by YFs at business meeting. Breakdown tents, pack up, keep your belongings where your tent was set up.|
|10:30am-11:00am||Thank you circle at the campfire|
|11:00am||Bye bye to everyone but NBC||NBC will be doing a last clean.|
|11:30am||Bye bye to NBC!||<3|
Remember! Registration requires multiple steps this time.
- This form needs to be submitted. Good job! You're almost done with that!
- The Covid Waiver needs to be signed. This link will open it in a new window or tab depending on your browser settings.
- If you need to submit a med form for the first time this year or update your med form, use this link. It will also open in a new window.
Looking forward to seeing you!!