Skip to main content
BYM Women’s Retreat: Hope for an Inclusive Future
Saturday, October 21, 2023
- 9:00-9:45 On-site gathering, coffee, tea, etc. and Zoom link opens
- 9:45-10:15 Singing/chanting; Inga Erickson, leader (lyrics to Trees of the Field)
- 10:15-10:45 Meeting for worship
- 10:45-11:00 Welcome and housekeeping
- 11:00-12:00 Plenary/Structured Conversation; Sarah Gillooly; Becca Bacon; Daquanna Harrison. Chloe Schwenke, moderator.
- 12:00-1:30 Lunch and free time
- 1:30-3:00 Workshops:
- ~ BYM and Reproductive Justice; Sharon Stout and Martha Solt, leaders.
- ~ Moving into Ease; Carol Cober, leader.
- ~ A Reflective and Interactive Experience; Betty Smallwood, leader (Non-Zoom only)
- ~ Turning Toward the Light on Our Journey with Stewardship of the Earth; Helena Jareb, leader.
- ~ Five Crowns - a card game; Kate Tidord, leader. (Non-Zoom only)
- 3:00-3:15 Break
- 3:15-4:30 Worship sharing groups (guidelines)
- 4:30-4:45 Break
- 4:45-5:15 Plenary
- 5:15-5:30 Prep for coffee house, grab snacks, etc.
- 5:30-7:00 Coffee house and snacks
- 7:00 Clean up, farewells, depart