BYM Camps 100th Anniversary Celebration
August 26-28, 2022
Catoctin Quaker Camp, Thurmont, MD
Questions? Email email@example.com
Draft Weekend Schedule
- Folks arrive, settle into cabins and tents- find their socio/work group
- Simple dinner- with clean up followed by
- Gathering in the field after dinner for introductions and maybe a song or game.
- A fire circle for those inclined
- Breakfast- with clean up
- We will have MFW in the morning and then activities lined up for children and then some work available for those who want to do a project.
- Craft activity, game on the frazz field, walk of the property
- Lunch - with clean up followed by optional rest period and then a hike to Coffee Hollow, possible climbing at Fishing Creek and lots of time for talking and connecting, swimming, and boating.
- A visioning session for the BYM Camp strategic plan will probably be held this afternoon.
- We will have timelines up about camp and encourage everyone to add memories and significant moments to these during the whole weekend
- Saturday evening will include singing, Talent Show, and probably a second Fire Circle.
- Breakfast with clean up
- Meeting for Worship
- Pond time and All camp clean-up
- Lunch and depart
BYM Camps Anniversary Celebration Registration